I help people with all kinds of tax problems, including...

Back Taxes & Missing Returns

Help with missed filings and balances owed.

Tax Audits & Disputes

Sometimes, the IRS wants more money...

Offshore Bank Accounts & International Tax Compliance

Help with the mess of global tax regimes and reporting requirements.

Innocent Spouse Relief

Relief from liability on a jointly-filed tax return.

Feel free to contact me for more information